Eye Candy Blog Pages:

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Gesundheit!

So things have been going along swimmingly until now.

I am heading back into UCSF as my new eye is noticebly swollen and the vision is greatly diminished (almost like I'm looking down a tunnel).

What happened is that Monday evening I was in a squating position getting things out of my satchel when I sneezed 4 times in rapid succession. I suspect the pressure of the sneezes combined with the pressure of a squat didn't help, as my eye hurt from the sneezes & the eye has continued getting better.

Think it's time for the suture to come out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Rules: Constructive criticism is okay, however if you're rude, you will be deleted. Please DO NOT put your URL in the comment text and please use your PERSONAL name or initials as opposed to a business name, to not be mistaken for spam. Enjoy and thanks for adding your thoughts!