Eye Candy Blog Pages:

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

pain, pain, go away...

The headaches are constant. My latest trick is waking up sometime between 2am and 3am due to headaches. Today is no exception; this stunt has been going on the past week. Trust me, late night television is no solace!

My hope is that the eye drops will decrease the swelling enough that I can start wearing a contact again in my new eye, which will hopefully help with the pain. Right now I have 20/25 vision in my good eye, and 20/400 vision in my new eye, which wrecks havoc headache-wise. I'm seeing my surgeon, Stephen D. McLeod, MD, this morning, and will have to ask for some pain relief suggestions for the first time since my surgery.

All the same, I'm determined to remain positive, even though constant pain & loss of sleep are challenging... helpful suggestions are welcome. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Rules: Constructive criticism is okay, however if you're rude, you will be deleted. Please DO NOT put your URL in the comment text and please use your PERSONAL name or initials as opposed to a business name, to not be mistaken for spam. Enjoy and thanks for adding your thoughts!