Eye Candy Blog Pages:

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

valley of the dolls

Today is sunny & pleasant. I just met with my GP, Robert J. Bartz, MD to discuss pain management. Thank goodness, because I've been in misery.

Last evening I was chatting on the phone with a friend when I was overcome with pain & had to get off the phone. It took what seemed like an eternity for a pain med to set-in & I was able to fall asleep. This morning I woke up with a different headache that continued to get worse as I started to move around.

So this morning Dr. Bartz prescribed an anti-inflammatory and a pain-killer, as well as something to help me sleep through the night.

Today I'm taking it easy, which feels good because I'm exhausted. It's my hope that the pain medications will help me get through the next month or two until my new eye heals & I can see again.

Until then I see a nap in my near future...

Onward & upward!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Rules: Constructive criticism is okay, however if you're rude, you will be deleted. Please DO NOT put your URL in the comment text and please use your PERSONAL name or initials as opposed to a business name, to not be mistaken for spam. Enjoy and thanks for adding your thoughts!