Eye Candy Blog Pages:

Friday, December 4, 2009

The Thread That Guides Through Black Times


Now that I'm finally 'seeing' improvement in my recovery, I'm focusing all of my energies on healthy ventures, positive thinking, and anything that inspires me to continue healing. And at the same time, I'm reminding myself of how much pain I'm still in, and to give myself credit for how far I've come.

I'm not sure if it's all the pain I've been enduring, or if my Bull$*!& quotient is just over-flowing, but I seem to have no patience whatsoever for anything negative. A part of me feels that I've been given a sort of second chance in regaining the vision in my left eye. And I'm determined to not let anything weigh me down, or hold me back. No matter what.

Renegade
performed by The Kings of Convenience
http://tinyurl.com/yhekspp
Renegade by The Kings of Convenience

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Rules: Constructive criticism is okay, however if you're rude, you will be deleted. Please DO NOT put your URL in the comment text and please use your PERSONAL name or initials as opposed to a business name, to not be mistaken for spam. Enjoy and thanks for adding your thoughts!

There was an error in this gadget